Sunday, March 3, 2013

So my dad tried it....

So I got my dad to try this for 14 days!  He went on a business trip for the last 4 days and refused to leave the bottle with my mom.... I think he secretly likes it but would never admit to it.  We tried to get the before/after angles as close as possible.  They are a little different but you can still see the results.  And this is after only 14 days, people!

You can see that his skin is a lot softer in his after photo.  Even through his scowl in the after photo (he hates the photo part) you can see the lines on his forehead are a little less deep...

BEFORE:                                                   AFTER 14 DAYS:

On this photo you can see how the sun damage from his many years of life guarding is dramatically less!  I was amazed to see him at church today!  Imagine 30, 60, or 90 days of this!  

BEFORE:                                                   AFTER 14 DAYS:

 Thanks for trying it, Dad!  I bet you aren't going to want to give up your bottle so we can send it to the next person... Don't worry.  We'll get you your own bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment